Welcome to Admissions at Tampa Bay International School! Thank you for your interest in our program. Here you will find information regarding our application process, tuition and fees, financial aid and more. Admission is open to students from kindergarten to 7th grade. Priority is given first to current students, next to siblings of current students, then to new student applicants. Application process for new students:
- Inquire: Contact our admissions team at [insert admissions email & phone number] to begin the admission process.
- Tour: We encourage all new applicants to visit our campus with your child to learn more about our school, see our facilities, and meet with members of our school community. We look forward to meeting you!
- Apply: Complete our online application and submit your $50 application fee to FACTS. Applications may be submitted on a rolling basis for the upcoming school year and will be evaluated following the re-enrollment period for current students which ends February 15, 2022.
- Interview: Your student will interview with our head of school, Bennett Zamoff, where we will learn more about your child’s academic readiness and ability to benefit from our program. Applicants will be asked for a reference and transcript from their current school.
- Acceptance: We have a limited number of new student spaces each year. Upon your acceptance to Tampa Bay International School, you will be invited to complete the Enrollment Contract and submit your deposit to secure your child’s space for the upcoming school year.
Application process for returning students:
- Apply: Complete our online application and submit your $50 application fee to FACTS. Our re-enrollment period is from February 1 to 15, 2022.
- Acceptance: Upon your re-enrollment at Tampa Bay International School, you will be invited to complete the Enrollment Contract and submit your deposit to secure your child’s space for the upcoming school year.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR GROWING SCHOOL!
Tampa Bay International School is a registered 501 c 3 non-profit organization.
If you would like to make a tax deductible donation to our school, please click below: PLEASE DONATE NOW